Melt Blown (Spun) & Wounded Polypropylene Sediment Filter Cartridges
* 100% pure microfine polypropylene fibers
* Micron rating: 0.2, 0.5, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 Micron
* Dual - Gradiant density provide high-dirt holding capacity
* Designed for purity and chemical compatibility
* Temperature rating : 40 °F to 145 °F (4.0 °C to 62.0 °C)
* Spun fibers form a true gradient density from outer to inner surfaces
* Available sizes : 10" , 20" , 30" , 40" and 50” length , medium & large diameter (Big Blue)
* Recomended for residential & industrial filtration and prefiltration
The spun polypropylene construction provides superior chemical
resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack.
The Spun advanced design sediment cartridges combine selective“ Final Filtration" With appropriate “ Pre-Filtration " to achieve up to three times the dirt – holding capacity of similar size sediment cartridges .
PP Filter Cartridge Specifications & Performance Characteristics